Selection of relevant outcomes
- Andrei has had considerable professional exposure to dispute resolution matters in all fields of civil, commercial and administrative litigation, both in terms of his previous experience and relative to his current activity as an PBNI lawyer. Andrei has taken part, front-and-centre, in market-defining insolvency proceedings such as those of Interagro S.A. in the agricultural and industrial sector, Euroconstruct Trading 98 in the infrastructure and public procurement sectors and ELCEN in the energy sector. These projects grant Andrei conclusive experience both in terms of assisting creditors in insolvencies, regardless of scale, and in terms of specific sector legislation, allowing him to provide all-round counsel to our clients.
- Andrei has been involved in a wide set of private commercial disputes, both before state courts and arbitration bodies, having previously represented clients in banking litigation, contractual disputes and innovative unfair practices claims and having represented a major Austrian company present in the Romanian wood-processing sector in several of its disputes with contractors and other commercial partners.
- In terms of public administrative disputes, Andrei has relevant practice both representing public bodies and private actors. Significant previous and ongoing projects include:
- successfully defending a Romanian professional regulatory body in annulment claims against its control and oversight rulings;
- representing a client in litigation against a public authority concerning an important infrastructure project in the Romanian capital;
- representing an important online retail platform in a contentious data privacy matter and;
- representing several Romanian government agencies in over 30 pending lawsuits having as an object matters of administrative, environmental and urban planning law.