LEGAL GROUND FOR PROCESSING DATA
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Regulation on Data Protection” or “GDPR”), as well as with any other legislation applicable on the territory of Romania and the European Union / European Economic Area.
PÂRGARU, BĂLBĂRĂU, NEACȘU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA , with professional headquarters in Bucharest, 7 Spătarului street 2nd district, established according to the Decision of the Bucharest Bar under no. 1810 of 13.10.2020.
For security reasons, when you are a PÂRGARU, BĂLBĂRĂU, NEACȘU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA headquarters visitor, the controller will process the personal data (namely, name, surname, representative status) in order to protect the premises in which we operate, our assets, but also our team. In this case, the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest to protect our activity.
As a visitor of this website, we could process your personal data (namely, the IP address, date and time of access) for traffic monitoring and for improving the informative content of the website. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent expressed when accessing the website.
As regards the legislation on data protection PÂRGARU, BĂLBĂRĂU, NEACȘU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA is the controller when processing the personal data of the users of the Website.
The processing of the personal data will be carried out on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- Processing is necessary in order to execute or perform a contract to which the owner of personal data is a party;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of the controller;
- Processing is performed with the client consent;
- Processing is necessary to protect the client or other individual’s interests;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by PÂRGARU, BĂLBĂRĂU, NEACȘU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA or by a third party (e. when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with an organization controlled by the client), except where such interests are overridden by client’s interests or any fundamental rights and freedoms;
- For the special categories of personal data, processing shall be made if, in addition to a general legal basis for data processing, one the following specific processing conditions are met:
- The consent of the data subject has been obtained;
- The controller has a legal obligation to process such data categories;
- Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY PÂRGARU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA
Personal data will be collected directly from visitors of this website, so that they have control over the personal data to be processed. For example, personal data collected and subsequently processed by PÂRGARU, BĂLBĂRĂU, NEACȘU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA are:
- Contact information such as your name, job title, postal address, including home address, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and e-mail address;
- Further information processed in a contractual relationship with PÂRGARU, BĂLBĂRĂU, NEACȘU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA or voluntarily provided by the client, such as instructions given, payments made, information on any legal matters, disputes, litigation or other legal claims in which the client are involved in any capacity (i.e., defendant, plaintiff, intervenor, barrister, counsel, expert, etc.);
- In the context of the services provided to any client the operator may also collect and process special categories of personal data, such as: data concerning health, data on your political opinions, data on criminal convictions and offences;
- Data resulting from browsing on this website, collected via cookies and similar technologies, according to the Cookies Policy.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller may use personal data for the following purposes
- Providing legal, tax or insolvency services, including legal representation before the courts of law, arbitral courts or other competent authorities;
- Management of the contractual relationship with the clients;
- Complying with the legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing obligations, obligations of reporting to the tax authorities);
- For the purpose of complying with court judgments and exercising and/or defending any legal claim; and
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which the personal data were provided to the operator, in compliance with the applicable law.
Subject to certain legal conditions, any client has the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which the controller holds;
- The right to the rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- The right to object to or restrict our use of the personal data;
- The right to withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data based on the consent;
- The right to the erasure of the personal data, when the consent is withdrove, the processing is no longer necessary, or such processing is unlawful;
- The right to data portability which allows the owner of personal data to receive a copy of the processed data which the controller received or to share them with another entity nominated;
The provisions of this policy shall be supplemented by the provisions of the applicable legislation on the processing of personal data.
PÂRGARU, BĂLBĂRĂU, NEACȘU ȘI ASOCIAȚII SCPA remains at the disposal of users regarding any doubts regarding the processing of personal data and / or regarding the exercise by users of the rights conferred on them under the law.